Beia Consult International was present at Smart Grids European Community meeting held in Bucharest, an event organized by UEFISCDI and ERA-NET Smart Grids Plus coordinators. Beia joined other public and private energy specialists from Romania to participate in the launching of the Third Competition, an initiative prepared for September 2017. Also, Beia took part in debates on the future of energy with experts from the smart community smart grid community.
Within the thematic groups, the discussions focused on:
- Architecture and modeling system
- Involvement of consumers and citizens
- Interoperability and standardization
- Regulating and developing the market
- Storage and synergies of the transverse energy carrier