Trust, Isolation & ProofS
- enrichment of the methodology with regards to the application domain to prove critical software components based on ODSI’s results,
- Lego methodology pilot to illustrate formally its approach and associated support tools,
- frameworks for the deployment and use of security microservices (Virtual Security Functions),
- use cases as technical evidence of TIPS concepts,
- dissemination of TIPS proofs, enablers for security microservices and open source implementation, communication of the Lego methodology pilot to certification agencies,
TIPS deliverables shall be neutral regarding the industrial strategies of implementation. Focus is on frameworks and on security.
TIPS vision is to improve the TRL (Technology Readiness Level), industrial applicability of Virtual Security Functions and security in the context of Edge Computing and IOT.
Orange SA, France
Université de Lille, France
Tecwec System SA, France
Instituto de Telecomunicações, Portugal
University of Aveiro, Portugal
BEIA Consult International S.R.L, Romania