BEIA participated in ENISA Cybersecurity Certification Conference on 18th December 2020.
ENISA is developing candidate cybersecurity certification schemes under the EU Cybersecurity Act and will guide public and private stakeholders in implementing and complying to these schemes.
- ENISA, European Commission and EU Presidency work and plans on cybersecurity and certification.
- Latest developments on requested and future certification schemes.
- Work of the Ad Hoc Working Groups that assisted in design of the two requested schemes so far, Common Criteria and Cloud Services.
- Public and private stakeholders´ schemes implementation.
- International Outlooks on IoT standards, a labelling scheme plus certification and assurance.