The Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics (The University of Bucharest) hosted between 19th – 20th June the first edition of The Conference on Recent Advances in Artificial Intelligence (RAAI 2017). The first-day central topic was “Natural Language Processing”, while the second day focused on “Computer Vision and Machine Learning”.
Among the Invited Speakers were:
- Adrian-Gabriel Chifu (Aix-Marseille Université),
- Mihai Cucuringu (Oxford University),
- Marius Leordeanu (Institute Of Mathematics Of The Romanian Academy),
- Vivi Nastase (Heidelberg University, Germany), Constantin Orasan (Wolverhampton University, UK),
- Victor Prisacariu (Oxford University, UK),
- Robert West (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland).
The conference proved to be a successful meeting of active researchers in Artificial Intelligence fields, and there has been a wide public represented by teachers, students, and specialists. Pictures are available on this link.