Beia participated on 23 May 2019 at the workshop “Transfer of knowledge to the private environment in the field of energy based on the scientific experience of ICPE-CA – TRANSENERG”, at Rin Grand Hotel, Bucharest.
The agenda of the workshop:
1. Presentation of the POC G Program – Knowledge Transfer Partnerships – Assistant Project Manager Dr. Corina Babutanu
2. Technologies for aerating the water to increase the ecological potential of modified and artificial water-Dr.ing. Florentina Bunea3. Realization and new perspectives in technology transfer and research services for the capitalization of bioresources in decentralized biogas plants-Dr. ing. Carmen Mateescu
3. Design and optimization of electric machines with special applications-Dr.ing. Emil Tudor
4. Improving the safety in operation and the quality level for pressure-specific equipment (UZUC Ploieşti) in support of economic competitiveness-Dr. ing. Georgiana Marin
5. Thermal storage systems integrated in residential renewable energy sources – innovative solution for switching to zero energy buildings (ZEB) -Dr. ing. Ion Murgescu