BEIA will participate in ECAI 2018 conference. International Conference on Electronics, Computers and Artificial Intelligence – 28 June – 30 June 2018 – Iasi, Romania
The conference is aimed to serve as an international forum for an effective exchange of scientific knowledge and experience among researchers active in various theoretical and applied areas of electronic equipment, communication, automatic control, applied informatics, information technology and computer science. The program will include plenary and regular sessions, special sessions, workshops, discussions’ groups and social events.
The conference’s official language is English and areas of interest are:
- Electronic circuits and equipment;
- Microwaves – techniques, and technologies & EMC;
- Bio-medical applications & biomaterials;
- Software, databases, and computer applications;
- Expert systems & Artificial Intelligence;
- Robotics, mechatronics, and control;
- Electrical engineering applications;
- Energy & Environmental issues;
- Educational multimedia applications.
BEIA will present the following paper “Design of an internship recruitment platform employing NLP based technologies” authored by Dr. Ing. George Suciu. The article will display the latest research work from SoMeDi ITEA3 project.