Beia participated on 5 June 2019 at the headquarters of the Distributed Reasearch Infrastructure for Materials, Applications and Future Cluster in Magurele, the seminar room of the National Institute for Materials Physics.
The associate members of DRIFMAT are the following 9 academic and research institutions:
- INCDFM (http://www.infim.ro/ro/) – National Institute of Materials Physics
- Bucharest University – Physics Faculty
- Babes – Bolyai University Cluj Napoca
- Technical University Cluj Napoca
- Ovidius University Constanta
- Western University Timisoara