BEIA Consult participated in Cyber Security for Critical Assets Summit on 6th-7th October 2020. #CS4CA Europe is a CPD certified industrial security conference, uniting 100’s of senior critical infrastructure leaders who represent major players from the Energy, Oil & Gas, Utility, Power, Water, Chemical, Healthcare & Maritime industries.
* Navigating a Dramatically Changing Cyber Threat Landscape in Europe
* Dealing with Top Level Threats and Unforeseeable Events such as Covid-19
* Secure & Safe Operations in the Remote Work Era: Covid-19 and Beyond
* Firewalls Don’t Stop Hackers but AI Might…Artificial Intelligence: Helping Secure OT environments
* NIS Directive & Critical Infrastructure Protection Regulations – What Has Been Achieved and Now What Next?
* Detecting Threats Early Using Full Situational Awareness of IT and OT Networks
* Understanding the Intelligence Cycle to Adequately Manage CII Security
* European National Critical Infrastructure Security – Are we Keeping up with Industry 4.0?
* Mitigation of Advanced OT Cyber-Threats
* Laying the Foundation for OT Governance for Critical Infrastructure Resilience
* Cyber Security Incident Handling, Warning and Response System for the European Critical Infrastructures: An Introduction to the CyberSane Project
* Human-operated Randomware Attacks: A Preventable Disaster
* Using Honeypots to Catch Hackers!